Posted by : Wendy B Tuesday, 28 August 2012
- Protagonist doesn’t quite fit in with her surroundings
- Protagonist removed from her surroundings
- Protagonist discovers her heritage, which conveniently comes with ample powers
- Protagonist is BFFs with animals, who’ll always come to her aid
- Protagonist fulfills her destiny and defeats the Big Bad (with the aid of the animals and a massive display of said ample powers)
- Protagonist returns to life as usual.
Not a bad read, but, having dealt with the patterns this often, I fear it will be the last of her books that I’ll read for some time.
View all my reviews