Posted by : Wendy B Tuesday, 3 May 2011
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp each baking soda/powder
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3 ripe bananas
2 tsp vanilla
generous helping of milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup of icing sugar
1. Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder.
2. In a separate bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg. Mash in bananas. Add vanilla and beat to combine.
3. Stir in flour mixture and chocolate chips until well combined.
4. Drop dough by teaspoonful into icing sugar to coat and roll into little balls
5. Bake at 350*F for 14 minutes or until firm
NOTE: Image is from a recipe for Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Cookies.